In Our News

What's new with us...

If anyone has a blogroll we'd love to be included!


Monday, October 17, 2011

The Many Places to NIP

I thought a lot of strange nursing locations on Saturday as I walked down the street in the rain carrying my son in one arm, diaper in the other, nursing him!  It started on the bus.  He woke up from his nap and wanted to eat.  I can usually keep him happy for a couple of minutes but this time he was miserable.  So, I b/f him on the bus and then continued as we got off the bus and walked to my parent's house.  I've also b/f him in the car.  He strapped into his seat and me (strapped in) next to him.  I basically just leaned forward as far as I could. 

What are some strange places you've nursed? 

Oh, and I was dragging along a 6 year old while we walked in the rain nursing!!  Yes, I'm quite proud of my skills.

No comments: